- Appliance Efficiency
- Refrigerator Efficiency Refrigerators use a significant amount electricity, main because they are always on. Estimate range from 12% to 20% of your electric bill goes to the refrigerator. You can make adjustments to your existing refrigerator to make it more efficient. If your refrigerator is more than 10 years old, you should consider replacing it with a new more efficient Energy Star refrigerator.
- Appliance Rating
- Laundry Appliance Efficiency
- Appliance Efficiency Regulations
- Older Appliance Efficiency Ratings
- High Efficiency Appliance Rebate Programs
- Appliance Standards
Tags: appliance efficiency, refrigerator efficiency, appliance energy efficiency rating, appliance efficiency energy, appliance efficiency program, appliance energy efficiency, compare laundry appliance efficiency, appliance efficiency regulations, appliance energy efficiency standards, older appliance efficiency ratings, energy efficiency appliance rebate program, energy efficiency appliance standards, high efficiency appliance rebate.